Saturday, April 20, 2013

My bachelorette party invitations


Since childhood, I've had a love for amazing themed parties. That usually leads me to creating awesome invitations. Even when I am not the one throwing the party. I would happily spend $100 creating unique and personal invites for every occasion. But luckily it doesn't cost that much. After building up my paper supply it is finally cost efficient to make make them myself rather than buy. I jumped on the opportunity to prepare them for my own bachellorette party, and with the help of my crafty little sister, we designed these simple and exclusive cards.
Throughout the one hour consultation over the phone with her we changed color, added detail, and finally fell in love with the dark turquoise with minty green.
Which do you prefer?






No comments:

Post a Comment